| FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS
• NEW AND PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
• CURRENT/CONTINUING STUDENTS
2014 Spring/Summer forms (Continuing Students Only)
Note: Our office will accept financial aid applications for Spring/Summer through the end of the business day on July 30, 2014. If you need assistance after this date, contact us. (Forms for 2015 Spring/Summer will be available in February 2015)
- Request for Funds Form (RFF)
- Web version
- Print version and instructions (PDF)
- Spring-Summer Study Abroad Financial Aid Request
- Spring-Summer TEACH Grant Application (PDF)
- Spring-Summer Social Work Addendum (PDF)
• FINANCIAL AID VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Complete and submit the following documents ONLY if requested by the Office of Financial Aid:
| LOAN APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
• SMART BORROWING PROGRAM
Beginning with the 2013 Spring/Summer terms, initial financial aid offers for some undergraduates will not include Unsubsidized Federal Direct Loans, although these loans will be available to eligible students through a new process. Graduate and professional-level students will continue to be awarded unsubsidized loans in their aid package. For federal loan borowing limits, visit www.finaid.umich.edu/FederalLoans#borrowing.
- If you are an undergraduate registering for Spring/Summer terms and wish to borrow under the federal Direct Loan program, complete a Smart Borrowing form. You will also meet with an aid officer:
Smart Borrowing form for Spring/Summer 2015 (available February 2015)
• ALTERNATIVE LOANS
Note: Because credit reports are only valid for 90 days and we process PLUS Loan applications in July, we wait until mid-May each year to accept PLUS applications. Contact our office to receive a paper version of the PLUS Loan application. For more details, visit our PLUS loans page.
Forms and information about the U-M Child Care Subsidy program can be found on our Students with Child Care Expenses page.
|MISCELLANEOUS FORMS & OTHER INFORMATION
(return to top of page)