• Renewing Your Aid
Continuing students must reapply for financial aid each year by completing a new Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). During each Winter term, you will receive an email from the Office of Financial Aid reminding you to reapply.
||If the following conditions remain constant from one year to the next, it is likely that you will receive similar financial aid packages (awards) throughout your degree program:
- None of your awards are limited to only one year.
- Your family's financial situation remains similar each year. (Dramatic changes in income, marital status, or number of family members, or a change in the number of siblings enrolled in college will affect your eligibility for aid.)
- The federal, state, and institutional funding of financial aid programs remains similar.
- You submit the appropriate application materials by the required deadlines.
- You report accurate information (income, assets, etc.) on your financial aid application(s).
- You continue to meet the enrollment level and Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements.