University of Michigan Office of Financial Aid
2014 Spring/Summer Request for Funds
By completing this Spring/Summer Request for Funds (RFF), you are applying for federal aid, university grants, Work-Study and federal Direct Loans. Answer the questions below and hit the "submit" button at the end. The Office of Financial Aid may ask for additional documents.
This form is for continuing U-M students only. File this form only once; multiple filings may delay the processing of your Spring/Summer aid.
- If you are in a Social Work practicum or applying for a Spring/Summer TEACH Grant, download the necessary PDF form below, complete it and submit to the Office of Financial Aid in addition to filling out this online form. Click here for office address and contact information.
- Study Abroad Students: If you are studying abroad for Spring or Summer, download and print/submit the PDF form below. DO NOT complete this RFF.
- A paper copy of the RFF is available here. (Do NOT complete both online and printed forms)
DEADLINES: To be considered for all need-based aid, complete and submit all forms by the priority filing deadline of March 28, 2014 and register at least half-time for classes. If you have not already submitted a 2013-14 FAFSA, do so immediately at www.fafsa.gov
Although you may apply for aid after this deadline, aid may not be available or will be limited. Applications for financial aid will not be considered after these dates:
- Spring Term: June 4, 2014
- Summer Term or combined 16-week Spring/Summer Term: July 30, 2014
You will receive an email message in your umich email account when your Spring/Summer Award Notice is available to view/print on Wolverine Access (https://wolverineaccess.umich.edu).